Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
LEAP Group is looking to hire a full-time Assistant Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Do you like managing a variety of unique creative and marketing projects?
- Are you an organized self-starter eager to grow your marketing and advertising skills?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team and have access to a competitive benefits package?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT LEAP GROUP
"Market Less. Matter More." - that is LEAP Group's philosophy. We believe that to be effective, content and experiences must be relevant and meaningful to the audience for which it's intended. That's easy to understand, but much harder to deliver on. And even more important for our own marketing and content efforts.
LEAP Group is an independent network of wholly owned agencies. LEAP Group's consumer-centric, data-driven approach creates a seamless journey for customers across all digital, physical and virtual touch points. Our "Market Less. Matter More." point of view means we partner with brands to guide an informed strategy that truly makes them matter more to their audiences.
LEAP Group consists of four agencies: LEAP Agency, a full-service digital agency; LEAP Amp, a media and amplification agency; LEAP Matter, a branding and design agency; and LEAP Spark, a full-service production agency.
LEAP Group's internal marketing team helps "market our marketers." The role of the marketing team is to drive awareness, consideration, and leads for LEAP Group's four individual agencies, while elevating the LEAP Group brand. The team handles content creation (blogs, video, social media), thought leadership (Logic + Magic publication, whitepapers) website development and maintenance, and marketing/advertising campaigns for the four agencies and LEAP Group itself.
ABOUT THE ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for completing day-to-day marketing activities for LEAP group as a holding company as well as the individual agencies within our network at the direction of the Marketing Manager. You are a self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks through to completion with very little guidance. You enjoy working on a wide range of marketing projects - from print to video, digital to email - and can juggle multiple projects at the same time.
You will help to brainstorm and produce editorial content, social content, web content as well as research studies and pitch decks. You will work alongside our CMO and Marketing Manager in creative ideation, executing digital and integrated campaigns and lead generation activities.
- Managing the project portfolio and ongoing programs of the internal marketing team to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are properly executed.
- Assisting with social media presence and recognition improvement programs.
- Researching marketing trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with copywriting and editing. Working collaboratively with designers and other internal team members.
- Supporting lead generation campaigns and preparing promotional materials.
- Assisting with internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Preparing data on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience required.
- 1+ year of marketing experience required. Agency experience is a plus.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Passion for marketing and desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- High degree of detail orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness to grow and learn.
- Strong creativity and imagination.
- Ability to work with little direction or oversight.
- High degree of ownership and follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work collaboratively.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Competitive PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!