Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Senior Account Manager
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
LEAP Group is looking to hire a full-time Senior Account Manager to join our full-service digital marketing agency.
- Are you an excellent relationship builder with agency account management experience?
- Do you enjoy supporting clients in their creative strategy?
- Do you want to be a leader on a growing and supportive team?
- Are you interested in competitive benefits like unlimited PTO?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the relationship between LEAP and its clients. They will look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshaling of agency resources. The Senior Account Manager will be the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation. They must be knowledgeable in both the client's business and the agency business.
The Senior Account Manager reviews all creative concepts to confirm whether they meet strategic goals before delivery to the client for approval, and they keep regular contact with all agency accounts at a strategic level.
The Senior Account Manager...
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, strategic senior-level client contact.
- Directs the activities of account coordinators to ensure proper agency service to clients.
- Works in a proactive manner to provide client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
- Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
- Briefs creative and media staff.
- Ensures technical and product representations are appropriate.
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups. Develops client project and maintenance briefs.
- In the absence of creative and media personnel, presents and effectively sells communications plans, concepts, media and interactive marketing plans to clients; where creative and media personnel are present, supports them in selling concepts and plans.
- Provides clients with budget updates and planning.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments.
- Creates and/or coordinates and authorizes proposals for client approval.
- Assists in preparation of client invoices.
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Fosters development and gainful employment of junior account service staff where appropriate.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Writes / reviews Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with relevant account coordinators and VP of Client Development.
- Prepares month-end overviews of client's current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development.
- Regularly attends and represents the agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity. Is fully familiar with agency credentials and specialties.
- Regularly visits accounts to not only build relationships, but provide a strategic layer to the LEAP/Client relationship.
Occasional travel is required for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years agency account management experience required.
- Experience brainstorming with a team for creative ideation.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exposure to both B2B and B2C brands.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Passion for advertising and marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Willingness to receive and embrace constructive feedback.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of detail-orientation.
- Strong leadership, people and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain change-agile.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!