Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Digital Marketing Assistant (Contract)
Location: Louisville, KY
LEAP Agency is looking to hire a full-time Digital Marketing Assistant to join our full-service digital marketing agency on a contract basis.
- Are you a lifelong learner looking for an opportunity to jump start your career?
- Are you passionate about social media content creation?
- Do you want to work with a growing and supportive team?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT THE DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
The Digital Marketing Assistant is a valued team member who will support our dynamic and collaborative digital performance department.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in both data analytics and social media content creation. This position requires the ability to pick up new processes quickly. You are a self-starter who can bring new ideas to the team.
This position will assist the Content Marketing Manager in the creation of social media content as well as the analysis of social media channel performance, paid media performance, and website behavior. Common tasks include data collection, identification of trends, creation of client-facing reports, and development of monthly content calendars.
While this role is currently on a contract basis, there may be the opportunity to grow into regular employee status based on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree (or in progress) in Marketing, Communication or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Understanding of and experience with multiple social media platforms from a tactical lens. Active user of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Preferred but not required:
- Google Analytics Qualification.
- Photography and graphic design experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with business pages and paid social content on media channels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to make well-thought choices.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to increase process efficiency.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced agency environment.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives our team the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process. Because we place a high degree of trust in our teammates, flexibility and autonomy are key.
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented professionals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!